The inability to successfully communicate is the primary reason most managers fail to become effective leaders.
Those willing to take The More Courageous Path and Find the Leader within must start by understanding who it is they are leading. Bombarded with leadership theories and countless management techniques, managers tend to lose focus on one simple fact: to be an effective leader they must understand the fundamentals of human interaction.
The premise of this seminar is that leadership, in its simplest form; is an extension of basic human relations’ skills. Therefore, understanding communication principles is the foundation for successfully leading people.
During this dynamic and entertaining seminar participants will discuss and learn about the following:
- Common Denominators of Successful Organizations
- Common Denominators of Successful Leaders
- The Human Animal and Emotional Intelligence
- Creating an Effective Organizational Climate
- Appreciation and Discipline
- Mission and Goals
- The Importance of Ethical Leadership
- Self Examination